Tuesday, March 13, 2012

recipes

In our efforts to eat healthier in 2012, I have really been loving Skinnytaste.com!  I have found so many yummy meals on there that are low fat and that my hubby still eats! 

I am not "officially" doing weight watchers but I do like to always take note of how many points items are.  It is always a good reference to what you should and should not eat!  Love that this site puts points!

Thought I would share a few of our favorites!!
(click on dish name to find recipes and nutritional info!)

















There are so many more on the site that I am anxious to try!

I love that each meal has the break down of the calories, fat, etc.  Makes it super easy to transfer that information straight over to MyFitness Pal!

Let me know if you have any good low fat meals you love!!

2 comments:

  1. These sound so good! Can't wait to try one.
    Looking at all this food made me hungry.
    I'm going to fix some lunch now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy,thanks for sharing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete