Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Countdowns!!

I love counting down to exciting events, so here we go...

8 days till my precious boy is 6 MONTHS OLD!!

16 days until my Mom gets to town!

21 days until we head to Texas (which is also my parents 36th Wedding Anniversary!!)

23 days until my Mom's birthday! 

25 days until Holly's wedding!

26 days until Wayne's first Father's Day!!

31 days until Valerie, Curtis and Lauren come visit and get to meet Parker!

46 days until we leave for Cayman!

58 days until we head to DFW with Parker for the first time, where he will get to meet Wayne's family and many of our friends!!

I get bored up here in little ole Pennsylvannia, so these countdowns help keep me sane and give me lots to look forward too!!  Ha!

1 comment:

  1. So many fun things coming up!!! What are you going to do for Wayne for Father's Day? Ryan says he doesn't want us to make a fuss over him, but I really want to. I need some ideas :)

    ReplyDelete