Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I am loving Wednesday!!


I am loving...that one month from today one of my best friends will be saying I DO to a wonderful guy!!  So excited for Holly and Tanner!!

I am loving...that this Sunday is the Click Workshop I signed up for a few months ago!  So excited for someone to teach me how to really use my camera and to get great shots!  I cannot wait!! 

http://www.clickworkshops.com/

I am loving...the show Extreme Couponing.  I get so into watching these women save money!  I am so excited at the end, as if I am the one saving!  Wish I had the patience or desire to do something like that.  Hubby told me that if I did it, all the saved money would be mine to spend...and that doesnt even motivate me to want to cut coupons!  Oh well, bonus card savings are exciting enough for me!

I am loving...these cheese markers that I found on Etsy(WoodenHive).  Super cute!  She can put names of any cheeses on there that you prefer as long as the name will fit on the spoon! 

I am loving... that this week is halfway done!  I so enjoy weekend time with my boys.  Hopefully this crummy weather clears up so we can enjoy it outside!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
xo

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your Wednesday updates! They make me laugh out loud!! I soooo miss you!!
    I may need to come kidnap Parker while Holly
    is getting married!! Not Kidding!! The work shop sounds fun, but I've loved every picture that I have seen. Parker is a natural!!
    Hope to see yall soon,
    Mimi & Papa G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I got my VS swimsuit cover up in and u will definitely want the xs/small. SOOOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete