Friday, May 13, 2011

A week of beautiful blessings!!

This was a very exciting week, both my cousin Liz and my lifelong best friend Emily had baby girls!  Not until either baby was born did we know the babies sex.  Yes that is correct, they both never found out the gender!

For those of you who dont know, I go CRAZY when people do not find out the sex of their babies.  I am the person who has to know everything about everything and has no patience.  Not finding out the gender during our pregnancy, was NEVER an option!  To top it off my cousin makes things even harder on me, by never sharing what names they are considering.  I mean seriously!

Well Sunday morning (Mother's Day) Liz gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Audrey Louise!  She is the perfect addition to their family and it sounds like big sister Grace likes her so far(give them 13 years...ha)!!


Monday evening Emily and Robert headed to the hospital(the same hospital where Em and I were both born!) and she was induced!  For those of you who see my FB page you know that from that point on all of our friends were on the edge of our seats waiting to see if Baby K was going to be a girl or a boy!  It was 8:10 Tuesday night when another beautiful baby girl arrived.  Aubrey Carter is a beauty and looks just like her mommy! 


I am dredding my next trip to Houston and all the debts I have now, I had put all my money on Em having a boy!!

So this has been a very exciting and blessed week for my family and friends!  So excited for Liz and Emily and looking forward to meeting both sweet babies!  Audrey and Aubrey...isnt it crazy that they almost have the same name!!

On a side note...I have NEVER met anyone who did not find out the sex of their child and ended up having a boy.  The count is at 8.  So my advice to any of you wanting a baby girl...dont find out the sex!!

2 comments:

  1. My girlfriend had 3 surprise babies - all boys!
    Audrey can't wait to meet her cousin Parker, Aunt Missy and Uncle Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add another! We didn't find out and had sweet Campbell girl!!! :) Maybe next time I will find out in hopes that it's a boy!!!

    ReplyDelete