Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm loving...



I'm loving... that Wayne's Grandpa, RT who fell last week is recovering well from surgery and is working hard through daily rehabs!! 

I'm loving...that in 2 months and 5 days I will be in the Cayman Islands soaking up the sun with family and  fruity umbrella drinks.   However I am not loving that this also means I will be in a swimsuit!


I'm loving... the smells of Spring!!  Although it is gloomy here today I have really been enjoying watching all the flowers and trees blooming and the smell of fresh cut grass!


I'm loving...this little guy and that this weekend will be my first Mother's Day!!  By far the best job I have ever had!



I'm loving...these Turnpyke wedges by Steve Madden. 
via Nordstrom

I'm loving...that this past weekend I got back into some of my favorite jeans, that I have not worn in FOREVER!  Still not where I want to be, but am about 10 lbs less than my pre-baby weight!!  Sounds exciting....but my pre-baby weight was not my ideal or goal weight so I still have a ways to go!!  But I am taking each goal as they come!


Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!!

3 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO MISSY! I'm so ready to lose the last of this baby weight ( and then some)! I am crazy and think that it's going to "fall off" while eating dessert every night. You are a rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congrats on the weight loss. Spread some of that to Houston, will ya? Boohoo, I want to go to the Caymans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for the weight loss!! Great job! I'm trying hard to lose weight too because we go to Hawaii in 12 weeks...yikes!!!!

    ReplyDelete