Sunday, May 8, 2011

It is all happening so fast!

How do they grow up so fast? 
1 day old (December 2, 2010)



5 months, 7 days old (May 8, 2011)
In 5 months he has gone from 8lbs to 15+ lbs, from a brunette to a blonde, from a baby who slept all day to a baby who wants to play constantly and will not go to sleep if he feels he may "miss" something.  He has gone from a baby who nursed every couple hours to a baby who eats every four hours and also eats rice cereal and will shortly start baby foods.  From a baby in newborn diapers and clothes to a baby in size two diapers and 3 and 3-6 month clothes.  He has gone from a sweet boy who could not hold his head up to a precious boy who is now trying to sit on his own.

I am so thankful that God chose me to be Parker's mom.  I pray to him each day, to give me the ability to raise him to be the man he is suppose to be.

Becoming a mother is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me and has made not only mine, but my hubby's life complete.

Parker Gregory you are a true blessing and gift from above.
I love you!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes! After 31yrs, I still feel the same way about Wayne!! The BEST life time job god ever gave me!!

    ReplyDelete