Thursday, October 20, 2011

All trimmed up!

While we were in Houston we took Parker for his first "official" haircut.  I have been trimming his hair here and there since he was a month old.  So glad I trimmed it up then, bc now I have those dark brown locks saved!!  A few months ago there was a little incident between Parker and the baby scissors and it was all Mommy's fault.  After that I retired my scissors and gave up on my haircutting skills!!

Saturday morning before we headed to Galveston for a wedding, Wayne, Park, my parents, my sister and myself headed to the kids haircut place to get our little guy trimmed up!

He was getting a little too shaggy over the ears and there was a mini mullet beginning in the back!!  I didnt let them trim the front bc I am just not ready for him to completely look like a big boy!

Here are some pics!  He did great!

**(Please excuse ME....I had no makeup on and was looking a HOT MESS!)**

waiting for his turn

he was super excited!

he got to sit in a fire truck like his PaPa

after a few minutes he was over the fire truck and wanted to be held



with KayKay who cut his hair!  She was so sweet!

5 comments:

  1. He's so cute. You look good too, friend. What bag are you using these days?

    Oh crap, just remembered I forgot to text you back last night. Will do this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny! Our boys are like two peas in a pod. I'm literally just getting ready to hit publish on Meyer's 1st haircut too! Parker looks SO handsome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a little cutie pie!


    Joeylee
    Sweet N Sassy Girls
    http://kayleeandkeirasmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parker's first haircut looks great! Ms Kay Kay did a wonderful job. Parker's growing sooo fast! What a handsome little boy!!
    Love and miss yall,
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. We LOVE all the pictures too!!!
    Thank You!!
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete