Monday, October 3, 2011

It's Fall!!

This weekend while Wayne's parents were here, we took Parker to the pumpkin patch at Klein Farms.



We had such a good time and it is such a cute little farm....minus the smells from the farm animals of course!!

Look at the beautiful fall colors...I love Mums on my doorstep in the fall!

Here is our little guy on his first hayride!!  Was not sure what to think and spent most of the time staring at the little boy sitting next to us!

After the hayride we took him to see all the farm animals.  The cows were eating and mooing and Parker just stared at them.  I can only imagine how huge they looked through his eyes!
 



Due to lots of rain here lately, we opted out of the corn maze this year for P!  He could care less and I didn't want muddy shoes or a muddy stroller!

We got a few pumpkins and I am excited to decorate with them.  We may carve one, but I think its gonna be a no carve pumpkin decoration kind of year!!


4 comments:

  1. I cant wait to take the the girls to the pumpkin patch.

    Love all the pictures, Parker is such a cutie!


    Joeylee
    Sweet N Sassy Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest blog post ever!! LOVE YOUR PICS AND YOUR SWEET BOY JUST KEEPS GETTING CUTER!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most adorable family! I LOVE that picture of you three at the pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the animals, cute!! Great fam pic!!!! Got the dress at www.alloy.com. I love it because it covers my fat rolls!!! Have fun this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete