Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall in Love: Warm and Cozy


Linking up with Heather over at Big City Belle for her Fall In Love series!  I LOVE this link up!! 

This week I am craving all things warm and cozy.  The temps here have started to drop and we are getting prepared to head into winter.  Although it will be our 3rd winter in the NE, it is still quite an adjustment for us southerners!!

This blanket....both warm and cozy.  Yes, please!


Source: None via Kelsey on Pinterest



Warm and cozy spaces



A sweater scarf combo...I need!


I warmed up just looking at this photo!


Feet by the fire...with a great pair of socks!





Of course keeping Park warm and cozy this winter will be first and foremost!


(I want one of these outfits for myself!!)
Happy Tuesday!!

2 comments:

  1. These things all look so cozy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy, thank you so much for linking-up for Fall In Love! I sincerely love everything you post! I am really into "cozy" right now. I can't wait for temps to drop here in the south. Have a great week! XO

    ReplyDelete