Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Lovin/Oh how Pinteresting!!!


Linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for her What I'm Loving Wednesday link up and Michelle at The Vintage Apple for the Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!  A little combo of what I am lovin right now...on Pinterest!!

I am lovin...these outfits

(Minus the earrings!)

Source: None via Missy on Pinterest






I am lovin... these accessories!





Source: None via McKenna on Pinterest



I am lovin...these finds too!



Happy Wednesday Ladies!  Me and my little man are headed to Texas, couldn't be more excited!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving that wine rack! Have a great time in Texas with the little man:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Pins today! The wine rack is so Texan perfect! I had to comment after I saw that you're from Texas and living in the Northeast-- same for me! I grew up in TX and moved to Boston a little over four years ago. Quite the culture shock!

    Have a wonderful, safe trip HOME :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the wine rack is really cool looking. and the earrings in the first pin are a must for that outfit! they are super cute!

    Trish @ Tales from ... 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first outfit! Stripes are so classic.

    xoxo, Nali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinterest is the best thing EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfits and the Monogram for the door!!

    ReplyDelete