Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Girls Weekend

My first weekend in Texas I had a girls weekend in Fredericksburg with my lifelong besties!  We have all been friends since elementary and before and after going off to different colleges, living in different cities, marriages and babies, we are all still best friends and I am so blessed to have each and every one of these ladies in my life!!

We headed to Fredericksburg on Friday night and enjoyed wine and appy's at the house while we just caught up and gossiped...you know fun girl stuff!

Saturday, despite the rain we headed to main street for shopping, drinks and a little TX/OU football.  After watching a little of what proved to be a very disappointing game, we headed to the wineries!  Big thanks to sweet Amber for being our DD!  She is preggo with her 2nd sweet baby girl and still had a blast with us and drove us around!!

These are a few pics from our weekend...wish I would have taken more!!





It was such a great weekend and I miss everyone already!!  Time to start planning Girls Trip 2012!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE girls' weekends..they are good for the soul!!! Looks like u girls had fun! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like an awesome weekend! love girl time.

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO much fun! I'm jealous:) Glad you girlies had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you girls had lots of fun. glad you had fun


    Joeylee
    Sweet N Sassy Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have missed your blogs!Glad your girls weekend was a blast!!
    Welcome back!!
    Love Yall

    ReplyDelete