Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This and That

-Been a little MIA from blogging!  Laptop got sick (screen issue) and is with the Geek Squad and our desktop in the office had crashed a few months ago.  Finally went this weekend and bought a new one and should hopefully have the laptop back at the start of next week!

-The weather here is definately cooling off.  This Saturday we even have a chance of snow flurries!  NO!
I am not ready for the snow.  Also we have Park's one year pics/family pics scheduled for Sat...outside!  Hoping whatever is heading our way either passes quickly or heads another direction!

-Been super busy getting everything ready for Parker's birthday party and his Baptism.  Both exciting festivities are happening the same weekend in Houston!  We are super excited but planning from another state is slightly stressful!  But I have been getting a ton of help back home, so that is very much appreciated!!  It will all be worth it when we are able to share these special times with our families!

-Parker went to his first Little Gym class yesterday and he seemed to LOVE it!  I cannot wait for his next class!  Have any of you taken you little ones to Little Gym?  If so, how do you like it?

-I forgot to share some exciting news!  Parker is FINALLY saying Mama!  Yes I waited 10 long months for this!  Now he says it all the time and I LOVE!  So his words are DaDa, MaMa, ticka ticka (tickle tickle) and baba

- little guy also has 5 teeth now!  Front top and bottom and now his Upper Right Lateral (did you catch that Lauren?  Proud??)  I have noticed that with this new tooth coming through he has been more fussy that he was with the others. 

-we are going to a Halloween party Saturday night and I still have no idea what I am going to be...I really do not LOVE dressing up!  Since Wayne is in Vegas this week, I guess I have to find him a costume too.  I was thinking a vampire since Park is going to be a bat...but the vain girl inside me wont allow myself to be anything that require fangs or pale makeup!  Any ideas?

-family members have started to ask me what Parker wants for his birthday and Christmas.  I really am not sure what to tell them.  Honestly we buy him every fun toy we see...my family room looks like a daycare!  What are some of your favorite toys for one year olds and up??

-have any of you ever heard of CAbi(Carol Anderson by invitation)?  Well I went to a CAbi party and was not sure what to expect.  It like a Stella and Dot or something but with clothes.  They had some really cute stuff...all a little pricey, but very cute!  I got two tops and I am so ready for them to get here!!  I think I want to host a party.  If any of you Houston girls do, let me know.  The rep at the party I attended was so sweet and super cute!

Well I guess that is all that is going on around here!  I am so exhausted and cannot think of anything else.  No breaks this week with the hubby gone and not sleeping well means one tired mommy who is ready for Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. We are the same way, we buy every toy and book we think he will like!

    ReplyDelete