Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Baby Book

I had a sweet friend who is expecting ask me about Parker's baby book and realized I had never shared photos or info on his baby book!

I ordered it from Swoozie's and the line is Simple Elegance.  For those you moms to be and brides to be, they have goreous books.

I opted for the white silk dupioni fabric with a baby blue embroidery on the front cover and baby blue embroidered name and birthdate on the inside cover.  With it being white, I also chose to get the clear protector.  They are a little bit pricier than some other baby books, but in my opinion, totally worth it!

Now I just need to get busy filling it out!  I was waiting for my Mom to do it (she has fabulous penmanship), but each time we have been together it completely slips our minds!

1 comment: