Thursday, September 1, 2011

My baby is 9 months old!


I just cannot believe it!  These past nine months have flown by!

Everyday with my little guy gets better and better.  He has such an amazing little personality and is so sweet and too much fun!  Wayne and I are always laughing!

He is such a busy little guy!  At nine months, here is what Parker is up to!


-He is always on the go.  Crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything

-Once he pulls up on something he starts walking around or up and down it holding on.  He took 2 steps on his own one day, but has not attempted that again!  Which I am thankful for...I do not think I am ready for him to walk just yet!

-Takes himself to and from all positions.  Laying to sitting to standing, etc.

-He has started to wave.  Will not always do it on command, but it is the cutest thing.

-still no teeth.  he seems to be teething pretty seriously but nothing is through yet, or from what he will let me see.  He freaks out if I try to get anywhere near his bottom gums.  Hopefully soon!

-Really not interested in any table food.  We have attempted cut up cooked veggies and fruits and he gags once he gets them in his mouth.  He is still taking 4 bottles a day and having 3 meals(somedays just two).

-He LOVES pushing his walker and walking around the house.  He has so much pride on his face when he on the move!

-He has figured out the stairs and with us infront of and behind him, he made it from top to bottom all on his own!  Now he is not allowed anywhere near them!!

-Loves diving off the couch!!  He will sit with us and then lean off and wants us to hold his feet as he slowly goes down.  Once his hands hit the floor he starts walking on them and we let the rest of him drop...he laughs so hard and wants to do it again and again!!

-Constantly babbling.  Saying Dada and bababa...no Momma yet :(!


Parker,
You are becoming such a big boy!  I cannot believe you will be a year in 3 short months!  I am so proud of you and so proud to be your Mom!  You are such a blessing and have the best little personality!  Everywhere we go, you steal the hearts of everyone who meets you!
We love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. he is so adorable. him & my daughter are only 3 days apart, they sound like there both doing the same things. she only has 2 teeth and we haven't even started table foods yet.
    Happy 9 Months Parker


    Joeylee @ Sweet N Sassy Girls
    http://kayleeandkeirasmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!! Thanks so much for stoppong by my blog. I am a new follower and can't wait to keep readin on your blog. How precious is Parker?? So stinkin cute. I have a little neice that's his age. Aren't they so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures!! Parker is grow up way to fast! I hate that we are missing so much.
    We can't wait to see you guys, SOON!
    Love Yall,
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete