Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Photos Outfits

I have a month until we take Parks one year pics and we take our holiday card photos.  Since I am going to be in Houston most of October, I really need to start getting an idea of what we are going to wear in the holiday photo.  Here are a few ideas I have come across, just to get the mind working! 














Source: google.com via Sherry on Pinterest


Let me know your favorites!!  But lets be honest...my boys looks good in pretty much anything so I am gonna end up going with whatever makes me look thinnest!!  ha

Are you taking holiday photos this year?  If so, what are you wearing?

2 comments:

  1. No idea what we are wearing. I did order Preston a really cute red, plaid outfit that I could work around, but other than that I've got nothing.

    And I hear ya on the skinny look. In the end it will all come down to what hides my fat rolls the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, whatever makes me look the skinniest is how I choose what everyone wears..HEHE!!!!

    ReplyDelete