Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am lovin...these leopard flats I just received!!  Super cute and comfy and for $12.99 from Target, how can you beat them!  Well unless you were giving me some new Tory Burch leopard flats, but these will do until I see if WayneSanta read my wishlist!

I am lovin...ETSY!  It's no lie that I have always loved Etsy, but now that P's bday party planning is in full effect, Etsy and I are best friends!!  I even had to create an etsy folder in my email!  Also loving that by the first of the year I should have my own Etsy shop up and running...more to come on that!

I am lovin... these quotes!  Via Pinterest...of course!



Source: etsy.com via Missy on Pinterest






I am lovin...that my inlaws are coming in town tomorrow.  Parker is going to be so excited to see his MiMi and PaPa!

As always I am lovin this little guy!!


Happy Wednesday Ladies!  Go link up with Jamie and let us know what you are loving!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the two "sayings"! The elephant one just melts my heart and the other is just so true. Parker is as handsome as ever! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your loves!! And your little Parker is too cute! Your blog is gorgeous, I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those quotes! and the shoes are too cute! love them :)

    {I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete