Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Lovin...


I am lovin...this necklace I got from Francescas Collections!  Love this store and always find great buys!  Looks super cute with coral and navy!!


I am lovin...these outfits! 










I am lovin...that it is football time again!  And thanks to Pinterest, I already have a ton of ideas for party snacks!

I am lovin...walking into Hobby Lobby and seeing all the fall and Christmas decor!  It has taken alot for me to not already start decorating!

Most of all I am lovin...that this week is halfway over!  I love and look forward to my weekends with my boys!!

Happy Wednesday!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving everything your loving!! HEHE!!! I haven't been able to find that green cardi anywhere?? Have you seen one??? If so, please let me know. THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things you are loving today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll find out where I got the necklaces from and let u know...cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfits! Fall fashion is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got those necklaces from a girl named Trina. Her email is trina@johnsoncountytx.org

    And I soooo have leopard shoes...woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love fall clothes!!!! YAY thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete