Sunday, November 6, 2011

custom only

So I had to share because this disturbed me.

Two weeks ago I ordered a smash cake for Parker's first bday pics.  Since our session was originally to be held on the 29th  We ended up cancelling due to snow., so I called and cancelled our cake order.

This past week I went in to reorder the cake.  While I was there the guy working said...we still have your cake from last week if you want to see it and make sure it is what you want.  Well it was not.  I asked for a white cake with baby blue and pastel green polka dots (to match his hat, bib and boxers for the pics).  The cake he showed me had  a darker blue and emerald green dots....glad I was able to see it.

NOW fo the disturbing part.  I went in Friday night to pick up Parker's new cake AND the cake from the week before was now in the display case to be sold.  GROSS.  It was a week old.  I feel so bad for whomever ends up buying that stale cake.

So my advice...always custom order and NEVER buy out of the display, ITS OLD!

3 comments:

  1. eww thats gross! glad you went in to get a new one! hope the pictures went good, cant wait to see them


    Joeylee
    Sweet N Sassy Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah! Missy I thought they were going to try and sale you the first cake you ordered when you went in the second time! This post makes me laugh!! So gross and so true! Thank goodness Parker is getting a FRESH cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After we find out what her X-rays say we will be going to find a new dr cause i am not pleased at all.

    I hope the meds work too cause I feel so bad so her. She hasn't been acting like her normal self today

    Thank you so much for your sweet comments & concern

    Joeylee
    Sweet N Sassy Girls

    ReplyDelete