Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WILW

It has been a little bit since I linked up with Jaime for a WILW!!

I am lovin... Essie's Grow Stronger polish.  I NEVER have nice nails.  I admit I bite here and there.  Started using this product a few weeks ago and my nails have never looked so good!!


I am lovin.... that it is offically "red cup" time of year!  Everytime I have a red cup I feel ready to walk the aisles of stores listening to holiday cheer and drinking some warm, yummy goodness!!  Its my motivation to get that holiday shopping done!


I am lovin... that October is over!  Do you know that I only saw my hubby 10 days of the entire month.  Due to each of us traveling at different times.  Makes for a sad Mommy, missing her hubby and a sad Daddy, missing his baby boy (see how that worked!)!

I am lovin... Chantecaille's Future Skin.  I need this stuff in the winter.  My skin tends to pull red and when the cooler months come, and my skin is lacking a tan it just doesn't look its best!  This is what keeps me looking somewhat normal!!


I am lovin...these pinterest finds!





Source: piccsy.com via Missy on Pinterest



Happy Wednesday!!

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the last pinterest find! It cracked me up this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday to you and Parker!!
    Hope your hubby can stay home more with you guys soon!
    We love and miss y'all,
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'm loving the Dear Christmas print at the bottom...too funny and so true! I'm glad October is over too for your sake...only 10 days of hubby time is no good:( Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dear Christmas print.
    great loves & pins


    Thank you so much for your sweet comments.
    I cut the 1 with some extra fabric and then used this paper that allows you to iron on the fabric. Then I went to Michaels for the iron on letters & iron on bees. I made her shirt for about $10.

    have a great day

    Joeylee
    Sweet N Sassy Girls

    ReplyDelete