Friday, November 4, 2011

ready for the weekend.

Super excited for this weekend.  Tomorrow we are taking family pictures and Parker's 1st birthday pics!  I LOVE our photographer Christy!  She is an Alabama girl also stuck up here in the northeast and we were introduced through one of my cousins best friends.  She has done such a great job with all of our photos since Parkers birth and I know these will be just as amazing!!

I still have no idea what I am going to wear.  I always lean towards black, due to it being a very good camoflauge of any imperfections!  But I may step outside my box and do some color...guess you will have to wait and see!

The weather here is chilly so I am planning to spend the rest our weekened decorating for fall, making yummy soups and relaxing with my boys!  Any soup recipes you want to share??

I hope you all have a great weekend!!  I will leave you with some pics of my precious little guy (bc lets be honest...there probably are not too many better ways to start your weekend!)










2 comments:

  1. Happy 11 months old sweet boy!!
    Hope you and your parents have a wonderful weekend! Love seeing your PRECIOUS face!!
    Miss yall,
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 11 months P!
    Good luck with the family pictures cant wait to see them.
    Have a great weekend


    Joeylee
    Sweet N Sassy Girls
    http://kayleeandkeirasmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete