Monday, November 14, 2011

final product

Remember this high chair I snagged at a garage sale for $20 after seeing the idea on the ever so wonderful Pinterest?


Well here is a sneak peek of the final product!!




Parker's birthday pics/family pics ended up taking two weekends to complete due to it being so cold.  This was from the first weekend...37 degrees.  He was miserable and as soon as this was snapped I grabbed him, we got in the warm car and he passed out!!

Myself and my photograher have both already had people asking about the highchair and if they can use it!

4 comments:

  1. super cute! he looks adorable!


    Joeylee
    Sweet N Sassy Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best idea ever!! A wonderful picture of my precious grandson! Love him to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love it:) Great job and Parker looks as stinking cute as usual!

    ReplyDelete